Tuesday, April 5, 2011

For you and only you......Separation......

Day by day has passed without any hesitation to stop
Time flow like river and cannot be reversed
You like a little sister to me
Sunny , Cheerful , Laughter
And i feel really happy when i saw you smile or laugh
But i am opposite to you
Pessimistic is the real me
Even though every time i act like nothing is wrong
Thats why i call myself Joker
A joker bring happiness to anyone around him
But he is the one without happiness
In fact he will cry behind the crowd and no one will notice him
And you , you will leave this place soon
And there will be empty memory without you inside
I just want to see you have a happy memory here
And never feel sad about this place
As long as you are happy i am happy ^^
Even though i feel sad about the separation
But i will smile and hide my tears while wishing you.....
Good luck in your further studies
I wish to eat dinner with you and have more time with you
but you always not free or you don't want to go with me is it??
I don't know the reason
But i feel more sad when everyday pass
Because that means i will separate with you soon
Maybe i am too selfish
As i want to take your time but you have no time for me
Sorry if i disturbed you , i am really ok ^.^ as long as you are happy

4 comments:

  1. walao~ u die le la~ see also know u "lam" her le~ xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. walao.....dun luan luan say ahh.....i juz treat her like sister onli

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya la ya la~ u chu jia ren ma~

    ReplyDelete