Thursday, May 12, 2011

Life is really joking to me

Today is the time when result is out
I didnt worry much last night 
As i know my result can only be worst
About 1 pm result is out !!!
Everyone is excited as the result is nice 
3.0 3.5 4.0 all really good result  
All happy sharing their result ^^
So i also go check my result 
Tata 1 nice F there 
My mind instantly drop from heaven to the hell
I stop my game , stunned for few seconds
All the consequences is coming out from my brain
After that i check other frenz in facebook
All still happy sharing their result
What i can do is congratz congratz 
Smiling when wishing other people
But my brain is just empty 
After that my mum phone rings
My mum call me as the people calling for me
Is the utar staff which tell me i am terminated from study 
I can appeal for termination within one week
HAHAHA the staff is really efficiency
Plan to tell my parents how nice is my result tonight
Then prepare for some scolding(You deserve it ^.^)
Last sem failed 2 subject
You are very regretted  about it that time
After 2 3 weeks back to normal playing playing playing
Where is your big words of score better in this sem
Please don't bluff lah you 
Everytime disappoint your mum and dad
You really are a useless junk fool
You have chances to do it right
Again and again you waste it 
Waste other people concern 
Waste money Waste time Waste yourself
JUNK!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment